Anthony Imburgia, DDS, MSD
“I am passionate about smiles and dedicated to beautifying those of every patient I meet. I get excited about the transformations that I have been blessed to produce. Watching the delight in someone’s eyes as we improve their smile and overall outlook is truly the most gratifying feeling you can imagine.” – Dr. Anthony Imburgia
Education and Continuing Education
- Bachelor of Science – Eastern Illinois University
- Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Indiana University
- Master of Science in Dentistry – Indiana University
- Certificate in Orthodontics – Indiana University
Dr. Imburgia takes part in continuing education courses on an ongoing basis. He participates in dental and orthodontic study groups where he and his peers share knowledge and discuss the latest advances in dental treatment. Dr. Imburgia has been trained in the most advanced procedures available in orthodontics. His participation in study groups and continuing education allows him to build on the strong foundation of knowledge that was attained throughout his years in residency. As a result, Dr. Imburgia’s patients benefit from the most up-to-date, clinically-proven, and scientifically-based treatment options available.
- American Association of Orthodontists
- American Dental Association
- Great Lakes Association of Orthodontists
- Indiana Dental Association
- Indianapolis District Dental Society
- Omicron Kappa Upsilon National Dental Honor Society
Outside the Office
A native of Effingham, IL, Dr. Imburgia now resides in Plainfield, IN with his beautiful wife and two children. Maintaining a close bond with his family is of the utmost importance and one of the many reasons that Dr. Imburgia is happy to call Plainfield home.
Dr. Imburgia played division I NCAA golf throughout college and was named a First Team Academic All-American by ESPN/Co-SIDA. He still loves to get outside and "walk the links" whenever possible. He grew up playing all sports and believes it is important to stay active and healthy. All that aside, there is nothing more important to Dr. Imburgia than spending valuable time with his amazing family.